Monday, April 7, 2008

I always knew it was going to be the ferns.

I've said it many times before, but it bears repeating. Christopher Walken is the shit. I'm fairly certain that if I ever see him in a public place, I will make such a Huge-Fan-Acting-Like-An-Ass type of scene, that security will probably be called. Mainly, I want to give the man a hug. I have a feeling he wouldn't be very receptive to that, which is understandable. But I'm going to try. Better yet, I would try to get him to dance. I also don't figure that will be very successful. But SO worth a try. Because the payout on that could be immeasurable. Well worth the risk of an incident with his security people. Don't you agree?

If you have somehow lived your life for the past 7 years never having seen this, stop what you are doing and watch immediately. Even if you have seen it, watch it again because it's still one of the greatest things ever:




Oh and in case you didn't catch this the other night on SNL, this was also hilarious:



I could keep on adding more amazing Walken clips here. It's taking a lot of restraint not to... But I think I've made my point. I love Christopher Walken.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Love that Fatboy Slim video... it was the first music video I bought from iTunes.